Early Bird Registration ends March 1, 2015. After that date, rates will increase by $50.
Location: Utah's Hogle Zoo (2600 E Sunnyside Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84108)
Dates: March 19-21, 2015
- Place-Based & Outdoor Environmental Education: Tips, Tricks and Resources from Seasoned Professionals in the Field
- STEM, NGSS & SEED: How to make life Easier with Environmental Education
Tentative Conference Session Topics:
- Environmental Education in the Classroom
- How to incorporate Environmental Education into a myriad of teaching subjects
- Outdoor Environmental Education
- Environmental Education and STEM/STEAM
- Non-Formal Environmental Education
- Environmental Education and the Next Generation Science Standards(NGSS)/Science Engineering Education (SEEd)
LIKE the Annual Utah Environmental Education Facebook Page and Receive:
- Updates on conference details
- Updates on keynote speakers, presenters and sessions
- Fun facts about Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Important deadline reminders
- Auction item updates
- And much more!
Clicke here or use the following link to like "The Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Annual-Utah-Environmental-Education-Conference/391649144268338.
History of the Utah EE Conference
USEE has been hosting the Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference since 1989. The purpose of this event is to bring formal and non-formal environmental educators together to network, share resources and best practices, and to improve the overall quality, depth, and breadth of environmental education in Utah.