...For Utah PLT, Project WET & Project WILD Facilitators
This page contains forms and viagra for sale information for Project Learning Tree, Project WET & Project WILD facilitators in Utah. Have additional resources you would like to add, or resources you need? Please let us know!
Jackie Lowry, State Coordinator & Programs Manager
Carolyn Adler Bollwerk, PD Specialist
Click Here for the Required Steps for Hosting a Workshop
Click Here for the List of Utah Facilitators: PLT, PWET & PWILD
Sorted by city. Find someone near you and partner to host and facilitate a workshop! If your information needs updating, please let your State Coordinator know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Utah EE Community Facebook Group Page to connect with other EE Educators!
Click Here for Currently Scheduled Workshops
Click Here for Facilitator Policy, Pricing & Registration Information
What does it mean to be a facilitator?
Being a facilitator means that you are not really a teacher, nor are you a leader. A facilitator serves as a guide, helping workshop participants gain a better understanding of http://llkellogg.com/generic-cialis-india the cost levitra'>cost levitra guide books, their uses, and potential impacts on student’s environmental awareness and understanding. As a facilitator, you set the stage for learning and encourage participants to explore and develop as professionals.
Procedure on becoming a facilitator:
- Depending for which project you want to buy levitra now be a facilittor, attend a 6 hour Project Learning Tree, Project WET or Project WILD workshop training.
- Attend a Project Learning Tree, Project WET or Project WILD Facilitator Training.
- Co-facilitate with a seasoned facilitator for at least one 6 hour workshop, or until you are comfortable facilitating on your own.
- Attend yearly facilitator “refresher” courses when offered.
Commitment for a facilitator:
- Facilitate at least one workshop a year with a minimum of 10 participants.
- Stay current on all statewide and national office of education trends and generic viagra from canada'>generic viagra from canada policies.
- Stay current on all statewide and national trends in environmental education.
- Be willing to advertise and promote upcoming workshops within the facilitator’s network.
Required Workshop Forms & Documents
USEE Workshop Evaluation Form (Please send link to participants via email same day as workshop.)
USEE Workshop Teacher Assignment (for USBE credit only, share with teachers wanting USBE credit, and have them send to email@example.com)
Using Outcomes to Design Professional Development Events
PLT Facilitator Handbook (Revised 2014 - needs to be updated, but there is we like it viagra generico still useful information. Anything process related, refer to the Required Steps Document and the Supporting Documents above.)
Other Helpful Links
Science Teacher Email List for Utah Educators (USBE, in collaboration with Utah Education Network (UEN), has created an e-mail list for science teachers to learn more about Utah science events and professional development.)
USEE Core Correlations (Programs/Activity Guides have been correlated to the Utah State Office of Education Core Curriculum. If you are interested in participating on a committee to update our correlations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
eePRO (The NAAEE online platform for environmental education professional development and resources. Anyone can join eePRO!)
EENews (NAAEE Newsletter)