This year's conference will be April 7-8, 2017, in Logan, Utah!
- Service-Learning, Stewardship & Sustainable Futures (includes Citizen Science)
- Professional Development & Utah Green Schools
- Innovations in Education: New trends, tested efforts, and current educational trends
Our Great Keynote Speakers for the 27th Annual Conference:
- Bora Simmons, Director, National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education at University of Oregon, NAAEE
- Dan MacNulty, Widland Resources, USU
April 6, 2017, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- NAAEE Workshop––Guidelines for Excellence: Best Practices in EE
- NAAEE workshop taught by Bora Simmons, Director of the National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education
Thursday Evening Social Activity–April 6, 2017:
April 6, 2017, 6-9:30 P.M.
- For Conference attendeess and family members only
- Co-hosted by the http://designbridge.org/wp/cialis USU Student Organization for Society and Natural Resources (SOSNR)
- Dinner and select environmental film(s)
- Family-friendly: Supervised activities for children during film(s)
- USU Observatory Night Sky Activity! (weather permitting)
- Option to register through conference registration
April 6, 8:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
- Pre-Conference Workshop, Best Practices in EE: Guidelines for Excellence
April 6, 6-9:30 P.M.
- Family friendly dinner and film(s), and USU Observatory (weather permitting) - CONFERENCE ATTENDEES ONLY
April 7-8, 8:30 A.M.-5 P.M.
Our Wonderful Sponsors!!
Conference Sponsorship Opportunites
Please visit www.usee.org/events/sponsorship for ways to support the 27th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference.
The Utah EE Conference
The Utah Society for Environmental Education (USEE) has been hosting the Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference since 1989.
The conference is i use it inexpensive viagra 2-3 days chock-full of breakout sessions, workshops, outdoor experiences, round table discussions, and our Annual Benefit Bash!
The 2017 conference includes a statewide focus that caters to a variety of participants including: novice and experienced environmental educators, PreK-12 in-service and pre-service educators, non-formal/community based educators, outdoor enthusiasts and recommended site viagra woman leaders, agency representatives, staff and volunteers from non-profit organizations, higher education personnel, students, and interested members of www.diariesandplanners.co.uk the community. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (801)328-1549.
Our 26th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference in Moab was a big sucess! Click here to see photos.
Congratulations to the 2016 Environmental Education Award recipients!
Lifetime Achievement Award: Jack Greene
- Vern A. Fridley Environmental Educator: Anne Terrry
- Environmental Education Program: Lakeside Learning Field Trip Program, FRIENDS of Great Salt Lake, Janessa Edwards
- Environmental Education Volunteer: Hilary Shughart
- Environmental Education Business: Red Rock Brewery
- USEE Above & Beyond Volunteer: Carolyn Bollwerk
Take a look at our Conference Packet from our Moab event!: Includes details on the Keynote Speakers, Session Presenters, Session Descriptions, Schedule, Sponsors, USEE, Registration, Location, Food, Lodging, and more!
Bring your refillable mugs, there will be plenty of coffee on hand at the conference, complements of the Ibis!
One of our great sponsors of our upcoming conference, Caffe Ibis! Winner of EE Business of the Year 2011, and more recently, the Utah Recycling Alliance Zero Waste Award! Caffe Ibis carries three notable certifications that testify to their commitment to we choice levitra cost the environment and the farmers that grow their coffee: Organic, Fair Trade, and Smithsonian Bird Friendly.
Check out the 27th Annual Environmental Education Facebook Event Page for regular updates!