The Utah Society for Environmental Education (USEE), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit, has been a statewide leader in promoting high quality environmental education in Utah since 1981. USEE encourages environmental literacy by teaching Utahans how to think, not what to think, about the environment. To achieve this goal, USEE serves as an umbrella organization and http://adamfield.net/blog/order-viagra information resource for environmental educators, K-12 teachers, higher education, and the Utah community at large. These efforts will help ensure economic, social, and environmental sustainability for Utah.
- Established in 1981
- Motto: "How to think, not what to think" about the environment
- Membership-based, umbrella organization working to coordinate EE efforts across the ukunderfloorheating.co.uk state
- Links state and national EE efforts as a member of the North American Association for Environmental Education
Check out the Strategic Plan
To promote excellence in environmental education by providing support, resources and networking to Utah's community of metregatta.org educators.
The Utah Society for Environmental Education provides leadership to purchase cialis advance environmental education and, in turn, an environmentally literate citizenry.
How do we achieve this?
Professionalizing Environmental Education
We help educators and programs achieve a high of level of professionalism by establishing standards of knowledge, skills, experience and conduct by:
- Increasing constituent access to resources and ideas
- Implementing programs that model quality EE pedagogy and content
- Providing professional qualifications for environmental educators
- Identifying and promoting best practices
Inform Decision Making
- Keeping abreast of and disseminating national environmental education trends and issues to Utah's community of educators
- Disseminating community identified EE needs to Utah's educators in an effort to encourage discussion and partnerships
- Representing Utah EE on statewide issues and projects
We act as a leader of EE in Utah by creating partnerships and building relationships at both a state and national level by:
- Increasing membership through increased recruitment activities, and benefits
- Engaging strategically with stakeholders to georgiaathletichospitality.com expand the breadth of EE in Utah
- Providing increased opportunities to network across a range of www.marysvillecommunity.net constituent groups
Communicate Environmental Education Accomplishments
We work to improve and the best choice viagra india strengthen EE by promoting the diverse range of EE initiatives and celebrating accomplishments by:
- Increasing EE awareness in local print, broadcast, and social media
- Increasing educator, organization and program recognition activities
- Increasing communications between organizations
USEE is an affiliate of the North American Association for Environmental Education
USEE is proud to serve as the Utah affiliate of the North American Association for Environmental Education. The Affiliate Network promotes collaboration for maximum effectiveness and efficiency and a unified voice for EE across North America and beyond. To learn more about the Affiliate Network, please visit: http://www.naaee.net/us/